Frequently asked questions about our products
- Q1What is required to operate VAL6 and HOTGUN heaters?
- A1Little electricity and fuel oil/ natural gas or propane gas.
- Q2What is used as fuel oil?
- A2Kerosene is best, but high quality of No.1 Diesel also can be used. Also natural and propane gas are available.No “Gasoline” used.
- Q3Is the operation easy?
- A3Yes, it is. Set “ON” the operating switch, and the heater will ignite within 10 seconds. Turn “OFF” the switch, and the flame will be extinguished.
- Q4How many hours does VAL6 operate with full tank?
- A4Approximately 15 hours for VAL6 KBE5L and KBE1JA, and 10 hours for the others. (except VAL6 Daystar)
- Q5How many hours does HOTGUN operate with full tank?
- A5HG125NC and 125NA operate approximately 16 hours. HG DHC isn’t equipped with fuel tank. Please purchase it separately.
- Q6Is it possible to move around?
- A6Yes, it is. Val6 and HOTGUN are very easy to move around because it is equipped with wheels. (except VAL6 Daystar)
- Q7Why are the infrared-rays warm?
- A7The infrared-rays not only radiate on the surface but also penetrate into the inside. Like the sunlight, VAL6′s radiant heat travels directly, unaffected by wind or rain, to the place you want. Also it doesn’t automatically rise to the ceiling.
- Q8What are the consumable parts of oil heaters?
- A8Nozzle and fuel filter.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us thorough this page.INQUIRY